The Witcher 3 cheats of PC console permits players to call up God Mode, generate monsters, get the roles of various characters, issue items at demand, and many more. Plenty of new cheats are currently valid due to the diligent modder opening the covered the Witcher 3 Console Commands, which permit players to enter cheat codes. At the time the command console which offers cheat codes in Witcher 3 was covered by the writer’s pre-published, Skomski – a modder of Nexus has finished a benefit and generate the Debug Console Enabler.
You might like Bullet Force on Freegames66 – An addictive multiplayer first-person shooter game.
Most primary cheat codes for combats
- addabl(‘DamageBuff’) – Cope with more loss
- addabl(‘ForceCriticalHits’) – Every attack is a crucial hit.
- dismember – Kick an NPC out of membership
- god – Endless life
- healme – Restoring your full health
- killall – Destroy all enemies that Geralt’s is able to see
- killall x – Destroy all enemies in range of x meters from Geralt.
- likeaboss – Rivals have more difficult problems attacking Geralt.
Most primary cheat codes for main character Geralt
- activateAllGlossaryBeastiary() – Opening all access in the fable (details about monsters and their weak points)
- activateAllGlossaryCharacters() – Opening all details about all characters in the Chronicle
- addexp(x) – you gain x XP. For instance, typing in addexp(100) will bring the player 100 XP
- addskillpoints(x) – you gain x skill scores. For instance, typing in addskillpoints(20) you will get 20 skill scores when using the Witcher 3 Console Commands.
- Cat(1) – you is able to have the vision in the dark, Cat(0) command turns off this cheat
- Drunk(1) – tipsy Geralt, Drunk(0) command turns off this cheat
- levelup – you get to a new experience level
- setbeard(1) – Puts a beard for character Geralt
- setlevel(x) – equip the level of experience, type in the level instead of the x. For instance, setlevel(10) command will move Geralt’s level to level ten.
- settattoo(1) – Put a tattoo on Geralt’s body. Settattoo(0) command erases it.
- shave – Geralt’s facial hair is shaved
- WitcherHairstyle(‘1’) – change Geralt’s hairstyle
- WitcherHairstyle(‘2’) – change Geralt’s hairstyle
- WitcherHairstyle(‘3’) – change Geralt’s hairstyle
Most primary cheat codes for doing the discovery
- AllowFT(1) – opens the skill to work with rapid travel from any place (you do not have to get to one of the signposts when using the Witcher 3 Console Commands)
- gotoKaerMohren – Take a trip to Kaer Mohren at once.
- gotoNovigrad – Take a trip to Novigrad at once.
- gotoProlog – Take a trip to White Orchard at once.
- gotoPrologWinter – Take a trip to the winter season of White Orchard at once.
- gotoSkellige – Take a trip to the Skellige Isles at once.
- gotoWyzima – Take a trip to Royal Palace in Vizima at once.
- ShowAllFT(1) – Open all hidden signposts on the map of the game (the signposts used for rapid travel)
- ShowKnownPins(1) – displays question marks on the map of world. The question marks stand for alternative spots (they are usually seen by taking a look the notice boards)
- ShowPins(1) – displays question marks on the map of the world. The question marks stand for alternative spots (they are usually seen by taking a look the notice boards)
- xy(parameter1,parameter2) – Take a trip to targeted location at once. However, you out to type in exact coordinates. Remember to work with this code smartly, it probably takes Geralt somewhere where he may get trapped or will fall from a high place.
Most primary cheat codes of card game
- addgwintcards – get one new card of every kind.
- secretgwint – players are able to begin playing Gwent role anytime.
- winGwint(true) – Instantly win the game you are playing
Most primary cheat codes for cash
- addmoney(x) – with the Witcher 3 console commands, you gain x crowns (type in several value instead of x)
- removemoney(x) – you drop x crowns (type in several value instead of x)
Most primary cheat codes for playing as Ciri role
- Ciri – playing as Ciri – enter Geralt order to go back to playing as Geralt role
- addabl(CiriCharge) – Ciri gains Charge skill
- addabl(CiriBlink) – Ciri gains Blink skill
- addabl(Ciri_Rage) – Ciri gains Rage skill
- addabl(Ciri_Q205) – Ciri gets 250 health scores
- additem(q403_ciri_meteor) – Ciri gains meteor